Charles Brown, Partner
Mr. Brown’s broad nursing home experience includes cases involving pressure ulcers, sacral ulcers, falls, medication errors, dehydration, malnutrition, neglect, elopement, sepsis, sexual misconduct and nursing home rape, aspiration pneumonia, negligent feeding, wrongful death and other nursing home claims.
When not representing clients, Charles spends his free time with his two teenage sons, Chase and Parker. Charles is also active in supporting the Silver Ribbon Project, which raises awareness about preventing nursing home abuse.
License & Education:
Mr. Brown completed his undergraduate work at the University of Texas, and obtained his law degree at Baylor University. Charles is licensed by the Supreme Court of Texas and the State Bar of Louisiana. He is admitted to practice in the United States District Courts for the Eastern, Western, and Southern Districts of Texas.
Charles is licensed by the Supreme Court of Texas and the State Bar of Louisiana. He is admitted to practice in the United States District Courts for the Eastern, Western, and Southern Districts of Texas.
Recognitions & Awards:
Charles Brown has been recognized for his work as an attorney by a number of organizations. Some of the most recent recognitions include:
- Largest Nursing Home Verdict 2011 – Texas, VerdictSearch – Lead Attorney
- Top Attorneys, Plaintiff: Medical Malpractice Law – Texas Monthly Magazine – April 2012
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers in America – 2012, National Trial Lawyers Association
- $2,000,000+ Verdict Member – 2011, Elite Lawyers of America
- Top 40 Lawyers Under 40 Years Old – National Trial Lawyers Association – 2011
- SuperLawyers, Rising Star – 2012